Della Penna Motorsports NextGen Foundation To Host Panel and Showcase To Support Mission of Empowering Women in Motorsports at 2021
Automobility LA and Auto Show
Michelle Della Penna’s Newly Formed Nonprofit Organization Hosting Panel With Leading Female Voices In Motorsports Including:
Lindsay Brewer, Nicole Mcelroy, Desiree Medellin
And Kelsey Rowings On Nov. 18 from 9am 10:30am
WHAT: Newly launched Della Penna Motorsports NextGen Foundation at Automobility LA and LA Auto Show hosting panel and showcase + interviews available with Michelle Della Penna.
Founded in 2021, the Della Penna Motorsports NextGen Foundation was established to honor the legacy of Indy Car team owner and racing legend, John Della Penna, and empower young women to supercharge a future in motorsports.
WHEN & WHERE:
Women in Motorsports Panel hosted by Della Penna Motorsports NextGen Foundation
● When: Thursday, Nov. 18 from 9 AM to 10:30 AM PT
● Where: LA Convention Center - Club Lounge
● About: Please join us as Michelle Della Penna will moderate a discussion among leading female voices in the motorsports world.
○ Michelle Della Penna, Founder, Della Penna Motorsports
○ Lindsay Brewer, Race car driver
○ Nicole McElroy, Director of Sales and Global Marketing at Recaro
○ Desiree Medellin, Bunker Race Team Principal
○ Kelsey Rowlings, Formula Drift Pro 2 driver
Della Penna Motorsports Next Gen Foundation
● When: Automobility LA (Nov. 17-18) and the LA Auto Show (Nov 19-28)
● Where: LA Convention Center - South Terrace
● About: Michelle and the DPM NextGen Foundation will be on the South Terrace showcasing the Della Penna Indy car and racing memorabilia, spreading its mission to inspire the next generation of girls in motorsports by sharing info on how to get involved through donation, sponsorship or mentorship.